Realising Opportunities on the Net
Copyright Notice and Trademark Information
Copyright in the content of this cyber image album or website also referred to as 'My story'; 'My CV'; 'My Company' or Storysharing is owned by StoryShare International Pty Ltd ACN 075 336 980.
Any person accessing this website is authorised to do the following on the terms and conditions set out below:
PROVIDED THAT the licence granted to use the materials is understood to be subject to the following terms and conditions, namely:
- view the materials contained on the tutorial and template (sometimes described as website)
- reproduce parts of the materials as outlined under written instructions in the turorial
- that any use of the materials is for personal use only and not for any commercial gain.
- no copy of any of the materials may be sold, given, or otherwise provided to a third party.
- any copy made of any template included in the materials must include the copyright notice which appears as part of the template.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Except to the extent that the exclusion, restriction or modification of certain conditions, warranties or rights is prohibited in the context of the display of this website by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (C'th) or any other applicable legislation, the materials contained on this website are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind,
expressed or implied, arising under statute, equity, or at common law, from a cause of dealing, using or trade practice, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any person accessing this website acknowledges and accepts that to the extent permitted by law, Storyshare International Pty Ltd will be under no liability to that person whatsoever whether in:
- contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence);
- breach of statute; or
- any other legal or equitable obligation;
in respect of any loss or damage allegedly suffered or incurred by that person as a result of accessing this website whether or not that person has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. For the purpose of this Notice "loss or damage" means any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential lossor damages whatsoever including but not limited to
loss of profit or damages stemming from:
Without affecting the scope of the preceding paragraphs, Storyshare International Pty Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, or update any of the materials included on the website from time to time.
- inaccuracies, errors (including but not limited to technical or typographical errors) or omissions in the materials contained or referred to on the website; or
- loss of information/data or information/ data being rendered inaccurate
"Storyshare" is a trademark of Storyshare International Pty Ltd. Nothing contained herein grants to any person accessing this website any licence to use the "Storyshare" trade mark.
[ Home Page |
Web Site Design |
Web Quilt ]
StoryShare International Pty Ltd 1997
Produced by Storyshare International